Taught by Wayne G. Richardson
- Current Chief Executive Officer
- Gospel Center Rescue Mission
- Former Vice President of Development
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Former Vice President of Philanthropy
- CBN’s Operation Blessing International
- Campaign Director
- The Campaign for Southeastern University
- National Seminar Non-Profit Trainer
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
2011 Wayne fundraising for
Operation Blessing International in Haiti
This is an online video presentation.
The course materials and links to the video will be emailed to you upon payment of $50 (a $500 value). Upon completion of the 30-day action plan, e-mail them to email@example.com, your nonprofit will be scheduled for a 2 hour free consultation with Wayne Richardson.
Note: Wayne Richardson and Gospel Center Rescue Mission make no profit for doing this Seminar and Consultation. Registration $50 pays for Seminar materials and other related costs.
This training is part of Gospel Center Rescue Mission's outreach to any nonprofit.
- Learn the keys to start-up fund raising.
- Tired of Theory? Learn & take home real fund raising tools to get started.
- Learn how to start fund raising with no budget and no fund raising staff.
- Get the bottom line about websites, capital campaigns and consultants.
Questions can be answered by email at firstname.lastname@example.org